Large dog clothes
- ⚠️⚠️Measure Your Pet 🐶Read the Size Chart ⚠️⚠️ to Choose the Correct Size.If the measurements are ‘between’ two sizes, choose the larger size.(PS:According to our customers reviews,you can order 1 size up). Some buyers ordered the wrong size because they ordered the size according to their pet’s usual size or weight,did not measure their pet and did not read the size chart.This is the main reason that causes the sizing problem.
- Soft Cotton material, keep your puppy more warm, makes your pet looks handsome and fashionable.
- Color Choice: Red / Black / Yellow / Gray
- Note:Size:3XL-9XL,please see the detail size informaiton in the description below and Choose size very carefully when you buy
- Item Includes: 1*dog cloth
3XL: back length:45cm/17.71”, Chest:60cm/23.62”, Neck:40cm/15.74”.
4XL: back length:50cm/19.68”, Chest:65cm/25.6”, Neck:43cm/16.93”.
5XL: back length:55cm/21.65”, Chest:70cm/27.56”, Neck:45cm/17.71”.
6XL: back length:60cm/23.62”, Chest:75cm/29.52”, Neck:47cm/18.5”.
7XL: back length:65cm/25.6”, Chest:79cm/31.1”, Neck:50cm/19.68”.
8XL: back length:70cm/27.56”, Chest:83cm/32.67”, Neck:53cm/20.86”.
9XL: back length:75cm/29.52”, Chest:87cm/34.25”, Neck:56cm/22”.
Conversion: 1 inch = 2.54cm
*Measuring Your Dog for a Perfect Fit*
1.How to measure your dog?
There is a picture to show how to measure your dog above,please check it.
2.Your baby usually wears size S doesn’t mean all size S will fit him/her,please check the size information carefully before you buy.
You looked at one size chart and found that your dog is a size small. But that doesn’t mean he/she is a size small for all the clothes. Different designers and manufacturers use their own size charts. So the measurements given in a size SMALL by manufacturer “A” will be a size XS in manufacturer B’s size chart. Don’t buy a particular size because that is what you always buy in a pet shop or online store. Always look at the size chart for chest girth and length and confirm the size before you commit to buy.
3.If any of the measurements are ‘between’ two sizes, choose the larger size.
4.If your pet dog is growing up,you can order a bigger size
5.Take each measurement a bit loosely.
Take each measurement a bit loosely, so there will be room for your dog to move and breathe, but not too loose.
Please measure carefully before buying and email us if you have any questions about fit before you bid or make a purchase.